nn trovo piu' il vecchio postsul forum, sono iscritta da anni... e da oltre un paio partecipo continuativamente ad un progetto postale.
pagano dai 5 ai 10 euro al mese tramite paypal, sono puntualissimi.

sostanzialmente l'incarico consiste nel ricevere ed inviare lettere nel mondo. come ricevente (ultimo progetto al quale sto partecipando), mi arrivano circa 2/3 buste a settimana, devo solo inserire i dati di ricevimento nel panel online e rispedire i transponder contenuti nelle lettere in buste preaffrancate che mi forniscono loro.

e' abbastanza divertente, ci si fa un'idea di come funzionino le poste nel mondo

per chi interessa, questo e' il link di iscrizione :
Quotas GmbH

Postal quality surveys For our international postal surveys we are looking for participants acting as receivers of test mail (and for some projects as senders).
Your task
In most studies you will receive a certain amount of letters over a specific time period, in some studies the participants also send test letters. Your task is to confirm the receipt of each test letter (and possibly the posting dates of test letters) here at this website.
We kindly ask you to enter the data as soon as possible, at least once a week.
What kind of information do we need from you?
In order to guarantee a smooth course of the survey we need your complete postal address and your email-address. If you are interested in participating please register at this website! In case of further questions just send us an e-mail: panel@quotas.de.
What do I get?
Depending on the kind of survey you will get a present or a gift voucher for major stores in your country (depending on the country, in some countries vouchers are also valid for Online shops).
Data Protection
Your data will be used exclusively for our surveys and treated according to the ESOMAR (European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research) rules of data protection.